We offer gas filters with range of removal dirt, dust, rust, condensate, moisture content, exhaust fumes and oil impurities. We design gas filter with various parameters of compressed air like flow rate, line size, operating pressure, Operating Temperature, and Filtration Rating. We offer gas filter with Aluminium, CS and SS housings. Gas filter elements made of various filter medias like paper, synthetic, polyester, pp, coalescing, borosilicate glass fibre, activated carbon, non-woven, stainless steel wire mesh, sintered bronze, sintered wire mesh and sintered powder. We also offer scrubber system for moisture separation from gas.
Gas filters classified under below categories:
MS â Moisture Separator
For the removal of 99% of bulk oil/water removal from the compressed gas.
SB â Pre Filtration
Sintered bronze filter elements for removal of pipe scales, bulk liquid, solid particles, dust down 5 micron. This filter elements available in 5, 10, 25 and above microns.
PF â High Efficiency Fine Filter
For the removal of particles down to 1 micron including coalesced liquid water and oil, dust, providing a maximum remaining oil aerosol content of 0.5 mg/mÂ³ at 21 Â°C.
UF â High Efficiency Oil Removal Filtration
For the removal of particles down to 0.01 micron including oil aerosols, dust, providing a maximum remaining oil aerosol content of 0.01 mg/mÂ³ (0.01 ppm) at 21 Â°C efficiency â 99.99% (install in series with filter type PF). [Borosilicate glass microfibers â filter media which actively repel oil to reduce pressure drop and running cost to an absolute minimum.]
AC â Activated Carbon Filtration
For the removal of vapour and hydro carbon odours giving a maximum remaining oil content of <0.003 mg/mÂ³ (<0.003 ppm) (excluding methane) at 21 Â°C (install in series with filter type PF + UF).
- Line Size: Â¼â NB to 30â NB
- End Connections: 150# & 300# Flanged, Table E & Table F Flanges, DIN Standard Flanges Butt Weld, NPT/BSP Threaded, Hose Pipe Conn., Tri Clover Adaptor, SMS Union/Dairy Conn.
- Material of Construction : Aluminium, CS, MS, SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L, SS317L
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 50 Bar
- Operating Temperature: 15 Deg. C to 500 Deg. C
- Flow Rate : Up to 80,000 NM3/Hr. & More
- Filtration Rating : 0.01 Micron to 6000 Micron & More
- Top cover with nut & bolts type or quick opening type
- Easy to clean
- Low Pressure drop
- Large area
- Easy to operate and maintenance
- Positive Sealing to prevent bypass
- Customized design
- High dirt load holding capacity
- Refineries and Petrochemicals
- Power Plants
- Oil & Gas
- Water filtration and Cooling Towers
- Chemical Industries
- Automobile Industries
- Steel Industries, Metals & Minerals
- Textile Industries
- Dairy and Food Industries
- Dyes, Inks and paints Industries
- Cement Industries
- Fertilizers Industries
- Coolant Oils and Cutting Fluids